Low Commission Real Estate in Burlington



One Percent Realty is a full service brokerage with low commission rates. When marketing your home, I will provide full exposure on MLS® and Realtor.ca, digital photos, lawn signage, open houses, showings to prospective buyers, newspaper ads, social media marketing and more!

One Percent Realty offers full brokerage service at a fraction of the cost. If you are thinking of selling your home, please consider reaching out to me. I am a knowledgeable, licensed Sales Representative who is passionate about Real Estate. I will work hard at marketing your property to achieve the best possible outcome.

Our deal is simple - no gimmicks. We charge 1% commission plus a $950 deal fee on homes valued at over $900,000. That's it. Nothing upfront. The 1% commission is split between myself and the buyer's agent. You can also choose to offer the buyer's agent more should you wish. Regardless, with One Percent Realty, you will always pay less commission on the listing side. I am happy to offer low commission Real Estate in Burlington. My market area also includes Hamilton, Oakville, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and Smithville. Contact me with any questions you may have. (On listings valued between $400,000 and $900,000 we charge a flat fee of $9000 plus the $950 deal fee.)

Contact me with any questions you may have.

Darren Stewart, Sales Representative – Hamilton/Burlington/Toronto One Percent Realty Ltd., phone: 416.836.7793 email:darrenonepercent@gmail.com

One Percent Realty Ltd., Brokerage, * Each office is independently owned and operated.