Darren Stewart, Realtor ® offering low commission real estate services in Hamilton

I would be pleased to assist you with all of your Real Estate needs with One Percent Realty in Hamilton. I offer full service, low commission Real Estate in Hamilton and surrounding areas.

I am passionate about Real Estate and the City of Hamilton. Whether buying or selling, I would be thrilled to help you make your Real Estate dreams come true.

Listing your home with One Percent Realty Ltd. means saving on commission fees. Whether you choose our standard 1% + $950.00 total commission deal or decide to offer the buyer's agent something more, you still save on commission fees when listing with One Percent Realty. Ask me for details.

I have assisted dozens of clients with buying and/or selling homes across the GTHA, including properties in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Orangeville, Stoney Creek, Mount Hope, Caledonia, Grimsby and Smithville.

Ask me how you can save on commission fees by listing with One Percent Realty Ltd.

Contact me at darrenonepercent@gmail.com or on my cell at 416-836-7793.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Darren Stewart
Sales Representative, One Percent Realty Ltd.
* Each office is independently owned and operated.